Digital Transformation Platform; is established with the support of ODTÜ and ODTÜ TEKNOKENT in cooperation with ODTÜ BİLTİR Center in line with increasing importance of digital transformation and the need to use domestic products in this transformation.
Objectives of the platform are listed below:
- To improve product / business development for the companies included in the platform by getting to know each other
- To ensure complementary competencies and products of the platform companies are determined and brought together in a planned manner
- To develop effective cooperation on issues such as expanding abroad and training qualified human resources
- To create product & project inventory and promote this inventory effectively locally and globally
- To work in cooperation with ODTÜ BILTIR Center, relevant public institutions, companies outside ODTÜ TEKNOKENT, industry and other universities
- To take initiatives together in order to make the necessary regulations regarding the issues creating bottleneck in the sector and to work on the establishment of the relevant standards.
For these purpose, activities such as
- Creating the competence and product inventory of platform companies, grouping competencies and products as theme (artificial intelligence, big data, cloud, etc.) and sector (automotive, defense industry and security, smart city and transportation, energy, etc.), based on the inventory created
- Ensuring that the complementary competencies and products of the platform companies are determined and brought together in a planned manner.
- Conducting joint business / project development activities, organizing thematic and sectoral meetings in order to improve cooperation
are carried out.
Currently DDP has 44 member companies and the capabilities of the platform include artificial intelligence, big data analysis, sensors, Internet of Things (IoT), cloud technologies, horizontal vertical integration, industrial internet, robot and automation, simulation, cyber security, augmented reality, additive production, system integration.